GTA 4 Wait paid off!

So I left my house around 9:30 and got to Walmart at 10pm. There were 4 other people already waiting so I grabbed a chair and sat down. By 11pm they had moved us to the layaway area since there was probably 15 of us by then and they were trying to sweep.

So we sat there for a bit watching some Natalie Portman movie were she works in a toy store. I was like wtf they couldn't of had something better on?

So I was suprised there were that many around in my small area. About 10 till midnight there were probably 50 people in line now. They had 2 Special editions for each the 360 and PS3.

The guy that was 3rd in line got the first PS3 Special edition and I got the second one. There was some chick crying because she couldn't get one for her boyfriend but hey thats just tough luck!

First time I've ever waited on a game and it was actually pretty fun just sitting there BS ing with people on the games they play.

Just waiting for the game to install now. I'll have to put up a picture of the special edition set.

It comes with a safety security box, art book, Lock, The game, A audio cd and a carrying bag.

Can't wait for the install to finish! :D

Damn its still installing heres the box set. Pretty cool and only $20 more than the game itself so I figured why not.

GTASpecialEditionset.jpg

Congratulations sir;)

Heh I feel bad for that chick but I gotta agree with you...crying will get you nowhere when it comes to a man and his games.

special edition is so sick!

what do you mean install ?

you can offload some of the game's resources onto the PS3's harddrive to get faster load times in the game once you play it. I believe this is what he is talking about. That's one nice feature that the X360 doesn't have.

you see that rockstar bag? i can just see some guy buying it just for the bag and actually going into town and robbing a bank with that bag lol

id love that

anyway some people have the cash some don't, i must save but im in no rush, ill just have as much fun in 4months time then now, So im waiting patient for some big money to come in when I start getting these bigger jobs done I can earn more.

I should be getting about 4 jobs a month that earn me 150pound for one job + 125pound a week so i should get around 1.1k a month in about 2months or so then ill b uy the tv ps3 and that game and ill be on it for along time lol it looks so wicked

you can offload some of the game's resources onto the PS3's harddrive to get faster load times in the game once you play it. I believe this is what he is talking about. That's one nice feature that the X360 doesn't have.

yeah sometimes it can be annoying but its better to wait once for 10 minutes then wait a whole bunch of times 2 minutes long or 1 minute long. Congratz dude. now maybe u'll use ur PS3 :D i never see u on.

The only times I played GTA was on a PC and I loved it, I new all the streets like the back of my hand. I will wait for the PC version to come out. I live in Brooklyn NY and this game is taking place in NY how cool is that! I also hear that all the streets are very similar to real life in that game, it will be fun to see my house lol, might also be a nice game for me to learn all the streets now for when I finally get the my car :D

The PS3 actually annoys me when it has to install, but thats just me.
For instance, before playing demo's, you have to download them, then install them, and finally play them :p

Back
Top Bottom