Jenox said:
No way would I buy that game.

$300 for PS3
$60 for the game
$200 for HD-TV to see the graphics
-----
$560 just to play the game.

Not happenin.

$300 for a PS3? I wanna know where you shop.

NeXuS said:
Just get it for PC much better than console you can add like real cars to GTA!

my pc struggles with san andreas. id need a whole new pc to run this game lol. personally id rather just save up for a ps3 as im not a big pc gamer

oh mah gawd. that looks sweet. can't wait for it to come out for the computer because there is no way i'm buying a new console for that.

dude_se said:
my pc struggles with san andreas. id need a whole new pc to run this game lol. personally id rather just save up for a ps3 as im not a big pc gamer
My current PC can play it in 1024X768 in med settings looks really crappy I know :p I added some custom cars and it lagged like hell lol. With my new one that wont happen, im not a big console gamer.

Seen this allready but still looks sweet, But I have yet to beat the Gta Sa im stuck on the first low rider mission

^^ You got a long way, the game is pretty long I love it, and lots of side missions to.

Looks sweet. I already knew all about it, my friend's brother designs the cars. They are sweet lookin

Can someone like start a new GTA SA Game and make their way up to the first low rider mission where they show the arrows on the bottom of the screen don't do any of the other mission jsut get passed this one then send that save file to me please

is that the one where you have to press the keys to the arrows? just like a dance mat? thats pretty easy lol.

Back
Top Bottom