Grr....16 Cellphone stolden School didnt help.....

ExGamer

In Runtime
lol ... i had to post this .... happend nov 16, My new samsung e315 with color caller id and a camera...TAKIN! from my gym locker... now wait theres more...along with my Mp3 player.....Well the cellphone is Custom .....so they took my mp3 player....celphones and study guide and a pencil ....lol.... i was so F****** P****...at the way my dean handled it... i told him he like well... i told him who might have it (people in my locker row that saw me put it in my locker) well... thena girl in my class told me she saw kid with mp3 player like mine but ..she didnt know his name...she said people called him MARK well so then next day i come back...and the dean didnt search any of them.....by my locker...and they took over 400$ worth of stuf. Then he tells me not to tell him how to do his job...And i told him my phones easy to tell apart....It has a custom carbon fiber cover....blashign battery and a diamond atenna....but did he try NO!.... I shud take him to small claims court or nothin....and the bad thing is i lost all my friends numbers from diffrent schools...I have a replacement phone now..."Thanx to gram" lol....but is it just me or is the dean wrong and shud i do sumtin about it?

I say, have your friends look out for it, and watch who you think has it.

I'd say take them to small claims if you can get proof or a testimony

When someone stole my laptop at school, i called the police and the next day the police were in, then the person that took it thought "oh shit, im in trouble" and it was conviently found back in my locker!!! if not, the schools insurance policy should cover it if it was locked up.

I say keep bugging your dean until he threatens to get you in trouble :p lol
But this is serious, I had a lot of stuff stolen from me in my school gym changeroom. Money, a nice bag :( a t-shirt...and my friends lost a lot of things as well, a ps2 controller, lol. money, cd player, mp3, um...a t-shirt...again lol

If i were you, i would keep bugging the dean to do something about it. And i would keep my eyes open and make people you know be aware of what is lost.
Your phone should be really easy to find, if someone is making calls from it. Call the company, get the numbers he's calling. Search the numbers on the internet, you can find a last name, an adress...may be help.

School systems really get me going, especially mine. Just for the way he acted upon that.. I would fine the kid and beat the shit out of him, on school prooperty, and then when the dean is talking to you tell him it wouldn't of had to happen if he would have done his job correctly.

MarxSoccer said:
School systems really get me going, especially mine. Just for the way he acted upon that.. I would fine the kid and beat the shit out of him, on school prooperty, and then when the dean is talking to you tell him it wouldn't of had to happen if he would have done his job correctly.
Lol, good one :D

if the phone was turned on, you shoulda called it from a payphone or friends cell...

neways, having stuff get stolen makes you feel so crappy, theres almost nothing you can do to get even. good luck finding it

Karma Video

^^^ this might help you feel abit better/ or give you some ideas...

Back
Top Bottom