Greetings, Programs...

Status
Not open for further replies.

setishock

Wizard of Wires
That's from Tron BTW.
Any roo I have been reading some of the stickies about reporting and no flame wars. I only have one comment to make concerning the use the reporting. I can see a serious abuse of this. If a person makes a reply or posts a new thread that to some rubs them the wrong way, It can be reported to the mods. When all it boils down to is some one is new here or is openly jerking your chain. Some restraint needs to be used when dealing with these folks. A gentle prod in the boot works better than an open handed slap in the face, if you get my drift.
Having said all that,I have to reveal that I am new to this forum. Not to computers mind you just to this place. I recently got bit by the modding bug and I'm on an all out quest for the best mod I can do with what I have. Not the lazer light show in a box mind you but a system that works right and runs cool.
I hope my time here goes better than it did at another forum... :p

well welcome I am sure you will like this forum and have a good time teaching, learning, and just chillin with other mems ;)

Hello & welcome To CF... I'm The Mixx !!

Lot's of peeps here that know their stuff...Having said that, You can learn alot here.

Welcome!

He Mixx, you should like a DJ!

"Your in the mixx, with mr mixx!"

Or am I just high lol.

David Lindon said:
Welcome!

He Mixx, you should like a DJ!

"Your in the mixx, with mr mixx!"

Or am I just high lol.
Yeah, Being a DJ is a blast...And I acually have a song Called in the Mixx, It'a a very catchy tune, just ask Atholon64fx (LIZ)...She know's this song well, and it makes you want to Get up and shake your thang. Lol ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom