Greetings

Deathstar said:
Well it appears I have picked a surreal time to join the forum :) with all the imagery being posted.

I have a question ...... custom avatars ....... how do you go about uploading one on this site, as far as I can see in the edit avatar section there is no custom option.

About me: Male, live in Australia, build pc's as a hobby, gamer, if you want to know anything else, ask me, I may tell you depending on the question. :D
Custom options only available to mods

Hackslayer said:
hes on his to mod from what it seams

are you referring to me?

I'll give you a little background that may alter your view :)

I used to host in the second oldest MSN pc help chat room, after Wizards who were the first (pre pay to chat), I did it for 6 years, I currently host in two pc help chats and admin in two communities.

I do not wish to mod a forum :)

Brookfield said:
Custom options only available to mods

Cheers mate ;) got that in the first post :D

Hey, yeah dude, welcome!

Just forget the spammers. He (the spammer) posted an exploint link, and got banned for 30 days. And came back, and spammed the forums. Happens once in a blue moon. I swear ;)

Have fun dude, I know you will

triton2 said:
Uh, please shut up. Thankyou.
I've just given triton2, a day's ban, meant it to be a week, but if he kicks off when he returns he'll get more than a week, believe me!!

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Hey, yeah dude, welcome!

Just forget the spammers. He (the spammer) posted an exploint link, and got banned for 30 days. And came back, and spammed the forums. Happens once in a blue moon. I swear ;)

Have fun dude, I know you will

Cheers mate, I'll contribute in my meager way :) I'm mostly hardware these days but still know a few windows tricks and apps :)

Brookfield said:
I've just given triton2, a day's ban, meant it to be a week, but if he kicks off when he returns he'll get more than a week, believe me!!

Probably better that way, a week is a long time to fester :D

Back
Top Bottom