The Great Outdoors

Probably because they're working in high level positions. If you've ever watched your local television station, you'd notice how bare the newscasts are in comparison to a few years ago. Try to see if you can spot some people in the background when they're doing newsroom shots.

Don't even get me started on their theme parks. :rolleyes:

I'm applying for an management apprenticeship which isn't a high level position and it pays 51K a year. They pay very well man.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;966467 said:
Umm they can be as cheap as they want they pay damn good! They also have kick ass benefits.

What place are you interning at? I've got a few friends that work up there and they are putting in a good word for me. They pay to put you through EIT and everything. Its a 4 year management apprenticeship. I'm really hoping that I can get in and get the hell out of here!

I work on Cat and Mercedes motors all day long lol. We manly have C-12's and C-13's. I'll admit hooking the laptop and running engine diagnostics on them is kind of cool. I'd rather have a job were I didn't have to break my back everyday.
Yeah, that would be sweet I think. I don't want to be a Mechanic, but I want to get greasy, lol. Work with the cars, but in design as well. On the prototypes and all.

Äߧý∩†H♠H䎀;966843 said:
I'm applying for an management apprenticeship which isn't a high level position and it pays 51K a year. They pay very well man.
I think I could deal with 51k a year, LOL

Back
Top Bottom