The great EU, Not!

Has anyone heard that a LOT of public servers all around Europe are switching from Windows to Linux? It was in buissness week several times. Windows is trying to bride them into switching back by selling massive discounts, but I'm sure a lot of them will take the free LInux path.

well I disagree with teh descion to ban software patents.

in fact im against alot of the open source movient.

what right do they have to say that!!!

they think its ok for people to steal people's software ideas. and make starving programmers.

if its your idead do you want it stolen. no!

so these people dont care about anything. they are affecting the economy and the computing world too much.

and they are going to the EU and if they approve that crap than I am going to never tough linux again and enourage others not to involve in open source. its madness!!

why would you want your ideas and hard work and money taken away!!???

totally totally bad.

Dell_ate_my_dog said:
well I disagree with teh descion to ban software patents.

in fact im against alot of the open source movient.

what right do they have to say that!!!

they think its ok for people to steal people's software ideas. and make starving programmers.

if its your idead do you want it stolen. no!

so these people dont care about anything. they are affecting the economy and the computing world too much.

and they are going to the EU and if they approve that crap than I am going to never tough linux again and enourage others not to involve in open source. its madness!!

why would you want your ideas and hard work and money taken away!!???

totally totally bad.

I agree with you.

Oh, trust me, open source programmers make their share of money. They're not as greedy as windows though...

Back
Top Bottom