Great day at the office

Thats why I just cannot work for an employer.

The last job I had I nearly threw a big metal bin across the canteen at someone.

Why doesn't anyone fight back? There must be someone with some guts in an office place, i would have thrown the CRT back as well, hahaha

Two guys at the end grab his legs and drag him off the table he's standing on lol.

They tazed him at the end.....i can't believe nobody would subdue him earlier, sheesh.

Both looked like stock traders or money exchanges. High stress like air traffic controllers. One of the relatives on my mom's side was ATC. He had some serious thoughts of killing himself and baled out on the job. For some when they start to feel the heat they have the sense to bale out. Some don't and flip out.
As for not fighting back what if he had a knife or a gun? Would you be willing to get hurt or die attempting to subdue this man? The answer for most is no.
For those of us trained in close quarters combat, this guy would be either in some serious pain or dead. I prefer dead. Less paperwork.

I prefer dead. Less paperwork.

Not in this country. There'd be all sorts of crap about human rights and billions of forms to fill in, unfortunately.

I'm not surprised that the guy flipped out. Trapped in that office for ~8 hours a day and probably not liking what he does, it sounds like a truly miserable way to be. That is precisely why I'm going to be very careful when jobhunting so that I get something that I might at least enjoy.

Back
Top Bottom