The Grants Association scam

I hang up on anyone who I don't recognize, because anyone who was trying to contact me would know to do it over the cell or AIM. And my parents do pretty much the same... Like the second I hear " Can I talk to mr... kizlikuuk (they mispronounce my last name, kislyuk)", I just hang up. Fucking telemarketers, they should all die.

i agree. i actually told one that i was just a visiting cousin and that my uncle had just died. :p and then another one, i asked him how his day was and when he asked how mine was i went off...i was like "it's been horrible! i started my period, my boyfriend broke up with me, my dad moved out yesterday, and to top it all off i have FINALS this week." haha that one actually made me laugh

I read that article and it sounds like a telemarketing scam or something similar. I would say, "Sorry I'm not interested. I am not having financial problems." If they keep on pushing, I'll go all out with some out of whack story how I am the son of a wall street investor or I am an intern working as a software engineer for Microsoft Corporation or something like that. What are they going to do next? They know I don't need the money and start stuttering over the phone thinking, "now how can I get this guy to cooperate if he's already has a lot of money?" Uuuhhh, uhhh, sorry--thank you for your time.

hahahaha i just let them go on and on and on, i just pu tin an uh-huh every now and then till they have said what they are selling and so on then i say: "Well my parents arent home right now and they usually handle that sorta stuff..." and just leave them hanging. works wonders!!!!

i love telemarketers... theyre so.... stoopid!!!

Yup. I have fun playing with them. Let them talk until their breath runs out. I can keep saying "no" and they'll keep trying to push me into signing up. Eventually, they'll have to give in. I can say "no" all day and listen to all their crap. I have the patience.

Back
Top Bottom