Grand Theft Auto 4 System of choice?

LOL no way am I waiting that long! I'll be picking it up for the PS3 tonight. I plan on leaving around 10ish and wait around till 12:01am.

I don't anticipate a long line since I'm in a small town so I shouldn't have a problem getting a copy. Plus I'm off work till Friday so I've got the rest of the week to play ;)

Depends which console you have, or the one you use the most.

I'd probably get it on the Xbox 360. I've heard graphics wise, they are pretty much the same, with a few aliasing issues present, which isn't as noticable on the PS3.

wtf is the deal with polls on CF? For one, they let guests vote and secondly, you can vote as many times as you want once your cookies are cleared.

anyways I voted Xbox360.....twice

OMG my friend just showed me this ... how much do PS3's cost cuz i need one for GTA Iv

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-FMm_aEunrw

could someone please tell me .

if my dad buys me a PS3 from Hong Kong or China , will it be able to play Blu Ray movies that I buy in Australia . i think there is only 3 regions and were in the same region

After I discovered the full potential of computers I stopped playing console games. I bought PS3 about 8month ago for my brother who is getting GTA today, lucky him :D I'm personally waiting for the PC version, In my opinion its so much easier to control the game

Back
Top Bottom