grand canyon question

OMG ACDC ROX. I HAVE SEEN YOU DOUBlE POST...TRIPLE POST...AND EVEN QUADRUPLE POST....ITS GETTING ANNOYING!

Use the EDIT Button.

o srry

i am a guy like taht

i just stand there waiting for someone to reply ya know

i am like that

im srry

um why do i havae to use the edit button?

ACDC ROX you would really gain more self esteem, if you could answer the question your teacher gave you yourself.

Getting someone else to do your homework and getting...

this is massive science extra credit points!!!!!!!

like 10!!!!

Because when you join the workforce and you are given a intelligence test, you will not be able to cheat then. You will either stay in the ranks of dishwasher or unemployed.

Just think about it...

You have to use the edit button because doulbe posting is SPAM!

And its not hard to use the edit button. But the first 3 posts were within 3 minutes....

wombat i know that but...he said reasearch and a 9th grader had a good technique so i was supposed to call him

and that is research so i thought this was research to

and i want to get it before maria gets it

nvm

and it isnt spam tko double post?

is it?

ACDC ROX said:
wombat i know that but...he said reasearch and a 9th grader had a good technique so i was supposed to call him and that is research so i thought this was research to

I gave you the coordinates to research the answer to the question. It is up to you to find the answer, not ask for someone else to get it for you.

Then paste these coords. of the Grand Canyon into the search box, you should then be able to match up your mud map: 36°3'40.56"N, 112°7'26.48"W

Back
Top Bottom