Gran Turismo 5 - Nov 24th

It's an awesome game......everything I expected and more. I can only imagine what it'll be like with a racing wheel...(I might find out come xmas time).

My psn id is xx_Big_Dirty_xx if anyone who has the game wants to add me. Or just add me as a friend if you don't have it if you want.

I'll add you tommy boy, i'm Silentsausage93

I Havn't had a good sit down with the game but from what i have played its excactly what i expected and what i wanted. I'll probably write a review once i've had a decent play of the game, thank god its friday night!

I really want to get it now for some reason. Maybe because I need a racing game for my PS3. I will add you Tommy Boy whenever I get the game. I would add you to Neo, but I am pretty sure we will lag if we race each other. Unless there are leaderboards that tells us which one had the fastest lap or something.

Also, Cabbs, you should clear your PM box. I can't send any more messages to you.

Done. Didn't know it was full, inbox meter is just below my screen's view.

I'll add you tommy boy, i'm Silentsausage93

I Havn't had a good sit down with the game but from what i have played its excactly what i expected and what i wanted. I'll probably write a review once i've had a decent play of the game, thank god its friday night!
That's cool, I added you.

If you want some imput for the review just let me know, I looked at your level and you're at 7 just like me so it looks like we've played around the same amount.

How are you guys liking it so far? I'm going to pick it up tomorrow if I get some good reviews on it. I'm looking for a good racing wheel. I really would like a 5-6 speed shifter with a pedal acting as the clutch. Anyone have any recommendations?

Everyone add rmalik23 on PSN. I play Black Ops a lot.

Back
Top Bottom