Gran torino

yes, awesome movie

wish i would have gone to theaters to see it for sure,

even if clints character was suppose to be a hard ass, he was still a true good guy and meant well all the way through.

I saw it...

I agree that it's a good movie. at least I liked the movie.

but I think that honestly, the plot was a bit weak and obvious, and yet completely unbelievable, and it seemed like a new way for Clint Eastwood to be as offensive as possible for 90 minutes.

but as I said I still enjoyed it.

having said that I also watched snakes on a plane recently ad though that was reasonably OK to, inspite of it being quite rubbish

I saw it...

I agree that it's a good movie. at least I liked the movie.

but I think that honestly, the plot was a bit weak and obvious, and yet completely unbelievable, and it seemed like a new way for Clint Eastwood to be as offensive as possible for 90 minutes.

but as I said I still enjoyed it.

having said that I also watched snakes on a plane recently ad though that was reasonably OK to, inspite of it being quite rubbish
Have you worked and even been near the area, Highland Park where this was filmed? I have, and worked there for a week. This movie made the place look like Michigan Avenue in Chicago compared to what it really is.

It was definitely a great movie, I was able to see the ending coming though.

I didn't see it coming at all! When he got shot I thought he must have some body armour or something and assumed he would get up and waste them all but I thought what actually happened was much more clever

Back
Top Bottom