Graduation Project

El-Reedy

Beta member
Hi we are a team of 2 in a university and we are graduating in 1 year. We wanted to make our graduation project on holography and robotics. We were wondering if we can integrate both together in one project...
We will really appreciate your help..
Thank you very much.

No, that can create a hologram using a device that is attached to it.. Will it be possible or not? If yes, how can we integrate them together? ANY IDEAS. Thanks

What do you mean by robot? That can really mean anything these days from something that speaks in a mechanical voice to something that puts car doors on to part of the Google wave API. And what sort of hologram do you want to create? Do you have any idea about how they work and what you'd need to do to accomplish it? And what would the robot do to make it? How would it help the process at all?

It sounds like you're asking some very vague questions, that, underneath are rather complicated. Without trying to be rude, the fact you're asking those sorts of questions does make me think you're trying to do something a bit beyond your reach... Have you talked to your tutors or anything about what they think? What were there ideas?

Just cause we are a computer forum, doesn't mean we know anything about holograms. Cause I'm pretty sure none of us know a thing about them other then that they are in star wars.

Why not make a hologram of a robot doing the mr. roboto dance? That would be pretty badass.

I mean a mechanical robot that can generate a hologram. I also know how the holograms work as well. My tutors said that it is a great idea to integrate both of but they still didn't tell me how will that be done. That's why i'am asking if it is possible to integrate both of them in one application. Anyway thank you very much for your support....

If there is any idea i would very happy to hear it......
Thanks a lot...

of course they didn't tell you how it will be done.

it's hardly be a project worthy of a graduation project if someone else told you how to do it and all you had to do is follow their instructions

Back
Top Bottom