Graduateing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah me too??????????????????????????????????

I know you posted that nonsense to show it has no relavence to the topic, just like our posts, but its pure lunacy.

airiox said:
See the liberal just cant back up anything. He wont even take an IQ test to prove that he is dumber than me.

I am sorry but I have to be unreasonable since being reasonable obviously didnt work.

I mean he doesnt answer questions or back anything up.

AND umm you are only a few hours older than me so I guess you are just a sissy little kid.

If you just would be reasonable. I could like you. But liberals somehow just cant reason properly. Maybe its the drugs.

I'm no liberal. In fact I have a consistent record of voting republican. I'm not even close to being liberal, except in the neo-classicist form. You are nothing but a liar and you don't deserve any respect on this forum. You aren't reasonable. I voted to get Gray Davis out of office in the California recall, and I am planning to vote GWB in the 2004 election. So please know about me before you say stupid things. I back things up all the time, you on the other hand suffer from massive brain damage preventing you from doing such a thing.

airiox said:
Well I will take this time to appologize to Giancarlo. Seems like I have been doing this alot lately.:D

He is actually a pretty cool guy i visited his website. And he actually has a brain. What do you know?

So sorry and uh well yeah.

Apology rejected. If you could stop being a John Kerry like flip-flopper maybe I would like you, but you are nothing but an assuming hypocrite.

Try to make things right? You called me a left wing liberal.. and that was the last straw. You made things worse and your farse of an apology doesn't improve it either.

Giancarlo said:
Try to make things right? You called me a left wing liberal.. and that was the last straw. You made things worse and your farse of an apology doesn't improve it either.

LOL, the gravest insult of them all. Whatever. Have a nice life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom