Got wrecked feel asleep and then got really badly sun burnt

Fisher

Fully Optimized
Me and my friends got really wrecked on friday night through to about 10am on sat. both of us ended up sleeping in my friends garden, which was really bad. I woke up an hour later (luckily) thinking crap im late for meeting my girlfriend and rushed off to her place but not before taking this quick snap of dan:

after a getting to her place later on i realize that im quite badly sunburnt but not as much as dan who was asleep for an extra hour:

i feel really guilty about leaving him there but i didnt think about being sunburnt when i left. anyway funniest thing was when he got a strange white hand mark appeared over his left man breast and until he saw the pic i took he couldnt really make sense of it:

and the white belt mark:

plus his leg marks:

poor sod had work at 12 as a waiter in a pub, rang them around 1300 to say he was coming in, got to work around 1500 and then got sent home at 1700 with heat stroke. was a really good night out just ended up in abit of pain

Skin cancer for both of you coming up, lol. Thats the most amazing farmers tan ever I think...

lol your friend...He won't be able to get rid of that hand mark until the end of summer probably. Both of you are really really burnt. You're gonna be suffering from that for a week or longer.

@ Sun burn pic: Ouch:(

And I'm sorry but I agree with Rubber314Chicken, the hand print is pretty damn funny. But not as funny (to me anyway) as the toy front end loader in the first picture haha:p

ha ha ha ha that is great, at first i thought ummmm who takes a pic of u sleeping in the sun dude ? and not think to wake you up

another thing that cracked me up when i looked at the photo was that just before i passed out i had a straight vodka shot with him when i was sat in the chair. i then wake up to find him lying in the patch where i threw up. couldnt stop laughing at that too. after he got back from work he went to his mates place as they were having a bbq. his brother told me that he offered him a beer when he got there and all that dan could say was "lotion, give me lotion, lots of lotion" he then disappeared in the bathroom for half an hour with some after sun

Back
Top Bottom