Got A New Job!!! Woot!

I applied for a summer job at a grocery store to be a bagger or stocker. Hopefully I'll get hired.

I didn't really want to deal with people because some of them tend to give you a hard time just to amuse themselves :mad:

My last job I was a store manager for a Togos here in South CA.

I must say, I DO NOT miss serving the public food. I saw it all during my 6 years there, from customer complaints, to having to detain a man while police were called.

Complaining customers can be quite funny if you allow it to be..

One time a lady ordered a Pastrami sandwich, but wanted cheese which was not standard for it. I told her cheese is 15cents a slice...When I told her that, she said, "Mother <insert F word here>, 15 cents for a slice of cheese!!!!, You kidding me.....I looked at her and replied....So I take it you don't want that slice of cheese huh...This lady flew off the handle, I just laughed which fueled the lady furthur..She ended up walking out...

Another time, a lady came in, took one look at the board and prices, and out of nowhere began to freely voice how the prices were outrageous, and how Subway is much cheaper with freshly baked bread......I looked at her, and replied back sarcasticly, Theres a Subway right across the street. She gave me a look and barged out.

You name it, I've seen it..

One guy came in, Wanted a sandwich but only had a 100dollar bill, but we were getting in soo much funny money, we stopped accepting it, so I refused his bill..He flew off the handle and started throwing napkins and spoons at me...Now I flew off the handle, He bolted, I jumped over the side counter, and pursued this SOB...Leave this story at that...

Back
Top Bottom