Got A New Job!!! Woot!

-Paul-

Fully Optimized
I now work at Sub Tropics, which is a sub sandwhich shop! I start tommorow I can't wait!!!!!!!!

subsandwich1.jpg

thats cool
i got a job today (dont know when i start but they already told me that i had it and all i gotta do is take them a paper) at blue bell creameries mixing ice cream
im also excited

EDIT: Congrats man

yeah

im gunna get me something nice, before going off to boarding school, maybe a razr phone!

If you want something nice, you won't choose a razor phone :p joke :D

Well done on the job. A bit of money goes a long way :)

razr phones are crap feature wise lol. i know a lot about phones and would never buy one for features. anyway... your going to boarding school? i couldnt cope with that. no freedom

dude1234 said:
razr phones are crap feature wise lol. i know a lot about phones and would never buy one for features. anyway... your going to boarding school? i couldnt cope with that. no freedom
no no no I WANT TO GO TO BOARDING SCHOOL, THE ONE IM GOING TO HAS SO MUCH MORE FREEDOM THAN I DO RIGHT NOW. I currently live in a very small town, there are NO places for teens to hang out, but the boarding school right outside of Washington DC and on the weekends you can go into DC with friends and go to the movies, shop, go out to eat, do anything!

Back
Top Bottom