Got a new case, by suprise!

lhuser

Golden Master
Well, the title says it. Although, my mom bought it for $10 at a garage sale. It did not come with the CD rails, so I will venture on my side to search for them. I amd oploading the pics...but, you can help me on this:

The son has done some sleeving on his case...and added lots of LED fans. It also came with a fan controller, which is out because withing 15 minutes, the thing started to burn...so I had to redo ALL the fans connection and test them. Turns out okay...but, I still have a problem with one blue of them.

The fan did not come with the Leds, so the guys did it all by himself...BUT, three of four leds are flashing...sometimes not powering on. The fans spins full speed, but the leds, nothing comes out. The forth is not working at all. what's wrong with this?

Like I said, this dude has done A LOT of modding in it, I can see. Also, it did not come with the PSU plate, so I had to screw it the best way possible.

Oooh, isn't that the Chenming Dragon series? Those cases are pretty nice. :D

yup, but he modded it.

pict03145az.jpg

pict03150jb.jpg

pict03160cu.jpg

pict03194ga.jpg

OCed from 3000MHZ to 3015MHZ
906630cs.jpg

Looks good lhuser, i can't wait to build one mean pc w/all the trimmings. i wanted to wait til i get the xp media edition...Does anyone own this ? and if so how do you like it ?

Back
Top Bottom