Got my new TV stand up finally

Man I love putting these things together. I put the stand all together then was trying to measure the back of the TV to see if it would fit on the standard brackets. I finally gave up took the top portion of the stand off and hooked it to the TV to see if it would fit without the adapter bracket. I was happy when it bolted right in so I took it back down and put it back together. I'm just glad to finally get it up. Can't believe 4 bolts holds that up.

Hows it look? I know the wires are not very clean yet I was lazy and exhausted. I suppose i'll rerun the wires tomorrow to hide them a bit better.

NewStandBottom.jpg

FarStandPic.jpg

nice setup :) i dont even have a TV in my room, i never watch VHS tapes anymore, so if i want to watch a movie i just pop the disk into my computer, point my monitor up and climb up in to my bed and enjoy :) wish i had a multimedia remote though

Nice setup. That'd be nice to have if I actually watched TV any. Whats the size? I had a friend that used to have a 60 or so inch TV, that thing was BIG... May have been bigger. It took up like almost the whole wall...

nice setup :) i dont even have a TV in my room, i never watch VHS tapes anymore, so if i want to watch a movie i just pop the disk into my computer, point my monitor up and climb up in to my bed and enjoy :) wish i had a multimedia remote though

That's what I do as well. I have a TV with a DVD player in my room, but it's just a 20" full screen, so it's going to be about the same size as my 19" widescreen, and I can use headphones with my PC. If I'm watching a movie with someone else I will use my TV and turn on the cheapo surround sound system that sounds fairly good other than the sub which will turn on and off randomly.

Thanks guys! I got the stand down at Walmart TommyBoy. I looked around at quite a few and this one sold me cause it was one of the few with a swivel stand. As for the tv size Jesusfrk611 its 42"s.

I'm just happy to finally have it up. I had some of my audio/video stuff stacked which wasn't good cause I didn't have space for it without putting it on the floor.

hey dude, can i come live with you? :p cept for the having dial up part, i would love to have the stuff you have!! although i would feel bad because i would own you at all the lan games :p :p

I'm jealous.. If I were you it would be killing me to run my comp with it with HDMI.

hey dude, can i come live with you? :p cept for the having dial up part, i would love to have the stuff you have!! although i would feel bad because i would own you at all the lan games :p :p

LOL When you start working you'll have all kinds of toys too! And yes you probally would own me at lan games but I catch on fast! I'm hoping something comes along this spring as far as some type of Hi speed or i'm going to relocate.

I'm jealous.. If I were you it would be killing me to run my comp with it with HDMI.

I've got a HDMI to DVI converter for hooking up games. I'll have to get Crysis hooked up sometime although I don't think it will run to well at 1920X1080. Older pic when I got the TV with it hooked to my computer.

Computerhookedup.jpg

Back
Top Bottom