Got mugged, now the thief is going to sue me

borat_sagdiyev said:
thats a taser gun :p its a thing where you can hurt people but from a longer distance
yeah , the police recently shot a 15 yo with one in manchester , where i live , apparently when they told his parents they where shocked :D

but yeah that is a tazer , it gives the victim a strong shock and they fall to the round , by the sounds of it that is what brookfield saw

the tazer guns actually have barbed hooks on them that fire on long wires and attach to the skin, as opposed to just touching the skin.

root said:
the tazer guns actually have barbed hooks on them that fire on long wires and attach to the skin, as opposed to just touching the skin.
You're right, the police officer at that demo I went to, said that, & a spectator queried the barbed hooks, as a member here has, the officer said that the barbs are very fine, & just "snag" the skin, rather than lacerate it.

The best piece of advice that I can give this young man is to dump the public defenders and get a real lawyer that will look out for your interests and fight for you in court if it actually gets that far.

borat_sagdiyev said:
thats a taser gun :p its a thing where you can hurt people but from a longer distance

yes, I do know it's a taser and I know what it does.
And btw, taser is just the name of the company. :p

borat_sagdiyev said:
public defenders?? :confused:
Here ya go, borat :), I worked for a lawyer once, a Public Defender provides legal representation to those who can't afford a lawyer.

The law really is ridiculus. I really hope you win, something needs to be done about all these gready injury lawyers making a quick buck here and there

Back
Top Bottom