Got hired by Dell

Not really. My job along with my other rep there, will be promoting their products. I will basically explain to professors and any students on campus the benefits of Dell MP3's, PDA, TV's, and other accessories. I participate in making creative marketing If they choose to purchase something in bulk or for personal use, I just refer them to our direct representative who takes care of them.

Computers and such are pretty common these days, so we will not focus too much on them. We can go into specific details on specs, but we can't say which is better or sucks.

Lol, I want a new moniter, too bad your not a friend in real life. Because then maybe you would get my a deal on one. Lol oh well :D

Good job on getting it. Personnally I wouldn't do good at it cause i'd be to honset about it. I'd be like yea um, celerons are best for gaming but AMD is. I could build you one you want. Instead of saying CELERONS, why if you don't got a celeron your like so 10 years ago. They are teh best CPUs in the WORLD and they are really great for gaming (me hides ticker on sid eof his PC that says AMD) I GOT ONE MYSELF! Couldn't do that... But its not the product its how you market it.

Besides that lil note above there...

Good job, i'd personnally take it for the 12 bucks an hour.

Back
Top Bottom