Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-03-2005, 02:24 PM   #31
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to BobTheLOL
Default Re: Got a black eye lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalgatha
yeah im a guy lol i luv football...i don't think ill be starting this year tho "sophmore" and to you deamon w00t w00t paintball!!! i haven't played in a while cuz my retarded friend got a job too and "i need to save my money for a computer" .... so i was gonna build him a decent computer for around 600 (similer to mine ) buuutt ... then his friend from conway said that he would sell him his motorcycle for 800$ ... so now hes saving for both and don't wanna play paintball cuz he says it cost to much ... that queer....im gonna play w/ myself...play paintball w/ myself anyway
Don't refer to people as retards :P.

Also, AirSoft rocks

BobTheLOL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 03:10 PM   #32
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to mammikoura

Quote:
Originally Posted by BobTheLOL
Don't refer to people as retards :P.

Also, AirSoft rocks
Anyone who stops playing paintball without a perfecly* good reason deserves to be called a retard And Airsoft ain't too bad. Not so much into runing in the forest so for airsoft u would need a place to do CQB, for example an old warehouse.

*this meaning a bad injury which makes it almost impossible to play, for example got a hit to the nuts so u can't ever walk again.

And btw, this seems to be getting a little off topic.

mammikoura is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 03:38 PM   #33
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to yellowsnowman

hope your ok david.....

I broke my right thumb 2 times, collar bone and ankle.
yellowsnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 04:00 PM   #34
Golden Master

When u think u have a broken finger do u take it to the doctor, I didn't take me finger anywhere but just wondering if u do. Though mine wasn't bad, if it was broken at all. Couldn't move it for something like 2 days and after about 3 days it was ok to move it up and down but if I mover it to the side even a little bit it hurt alot. Now it's been something like 2 or 3 weeks and it feels fine.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:22 PM   #35
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to Kalgatha Send a message via Yahoo to Kalgatha

no i usually don't go to the hospital...my moms a RN (registered nurse) so i really don't need to...yeah airsoft is fun too.....and about the getting shot in the nuts...well...i was playing one time w/ my friends at my house, well, one of my friends is a pansey and stays waaaay back....well i have a tippman 98 w/ a flatline barrel or razor...well i was using the flatline and he was far enough away that the flatline would drop a little....well....i hit him like 6 differant times (differant games all of em) and every time was in the nuts!!! it was funny as heck...that poor kid...i don't think hell ever haave kids...
Kalgatha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 04:29 PM   #36
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kalgatha
i hit him like 6 differant times (differant games all of em) and every time was in the nuts!!! it was funny as heck...that poor kid...i don't think hell ever haave kids...
Oh boy, that must have hurt alot Though he is lucky it wasn't from close range.
Old 08-03-2005, 04:42 PM   #37
Daemon Poster

Send a message via AIM to yellowsnowman

Quote:
Originally Posted by daemon
When u think u have a broken finger do u take it to the doctor, I didn't take me finger anywhere but just wondering if u do. Though mine wasn't bad, if it was broken at all. Couldn't move it for something like 2 days and after about 3 days it was ok to move it up and down but if I mover it to the side even a little bit it hurt alot. Now it's been something like 2 or 3 weeks and it feels fine.
I think i got taken to the hospital, when I broke my thumb I was around 2 years old, and I dropped a 5 pound weight on it.
yellowsnowman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 05:19 PM   #38
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Lurkswithin must have a Black Eye Permanently, apparently whenever he's at his desk he's slamming his head against it.
Old 08-03-2005, 05:51 PM   #39
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
Lurkswithin must have a Black Eye Permanently, apparently whenever he's at his desk he's slamming his head against it.
Yes, but it has to be better than pulling what little hair I got left, out
lurkswithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2005, 07:39 PM   #40
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Haha. Probably Although then you could a cool old bald man? And go around in Pink Leather Singing I'm too sex for my shorts.