Got a black eye lol

When I was 11 my neighbor through my rubber knife I had the handle was really solid and he hit me in the eye with it my eye was black and blue for week.

Damn...that sucks...I've never gotten a black eye before...just had it swollen from some infection or what not.

I've also...

Broken my right foot twice, my left once. Fractured my wrist, sprained my ankle, jammed my finger to where it's messed up looking today, split my knee open, knocked my teeth loose, lol..

I've hurt my self alot lmfao

Fell out of a tree, fell into pricker bushes, smashed my knee with a bat, flew over my bike handles smashed my chin, knee, wrist all up.

Haha, I'm too careful for that stuff. I haven't ridden a bike for like 2 years (mainly because of the lack of extra time). :p All I've gotten is sprains, bruises, and very deep cuts.

Speakin of dumb stuff..

I once had a bad phone line connection... Just the phone wire from phone to wall.. Didn't have th moey to replace and the phone was nearly junk... I thought.. "Cut the wires and solder directly to the phone!!!"

A perfect idea... Scissors,, Cut.. Pull wires apart... Couldn't cut the seathing off teh wire with the scissors, So my brain went into overdrive and I stuck the wires in my mouth to strip the wire coating with my teeth.. I got two wires done,, The 3rd.. ZAP..... Whew.... That was the last time I did that one.... :eek: ..... Now Why I didn't unplug it? dunno...

One time I stuck a axe though my hand had a few too many drinks and was slipping wood. lucky I was drunk or 1. I would of felt a lot of pain. 2 I'd of been swinging faster.

Back
Top Bottom