Got it!

Half Evil

Golden Master
Took my black belt test yesterday. Was there by 9am, and it started at 9:30am. Test got over at about 11:10am.

After getting through

10 Kata
60+ Bunkai
5 Eblow Techniques
Europian Blocking

I was almost litterally oxygen depribed.

I loved how my test went. Because the guy who tested was my manager where I worked. He LOVES people going as hard as they can. So I actually didnt have to worry about techniques too much. Or even remembering the kata to terribly much. He just wanted the power.

But what did suck is how I was going as hard as I could and he still wanted more.

Oh well, I passed, today im sore as hell and the promotional celebration is tuesday.

And this is why I havent been on at like all for the past few weeks. Just because ive been doing so much training.

Congratulations man. I knew you could do it. It's an overwhelming sense of accomplishment huh?

I can't tell you how great I felt when I recieved mine years ago, as well as relieved the test was finally over.

But mine lasted the better part of 8 hours.

Anyhow, Great work Kob.

AmericanSensei said:
Congratulations man. I knew you could do it. It's an overwhelming sense of accomplishment huh?

I can't tell you how great I felt when I recieved mine years ago, as well as relieved the test was finally over.

But mine lasted the better part of 8 hours.

Anyhow, Great work Kob.

Man, it really is.

At first I really thought that I had to worry. (I mean dont get me wrong I still tried my best at everything). But what I focused on what my power and focus into everything.

And afterwards, I was just proud that I actually made it through the test.

Now im thinking that I actually have a black belt. Its actually rather hard to comprehend, lol, but its an awesome feeling.

Congrats man. I always thought about taking karate when I was younger (mostly for staying in shape rather than actually being able to fight) but I never got to.. didn't have the money.

Expensive.. Tell me about it :(

Was 50 bucks a month and about two yeras back they uped it to 60 a month.

The test fee's are $40. And the passing black belt fee is $125.

And for each degree of black its the rank x125. Like my sensei's next test fee will be $500.

I dont even know why I do it. Enjoyment I guess, It doesnt really keep me in shape, and I already knew how to fight.

I just think its fun.

Also.. During the test, I think I used muscles I didnt even know I had :p

Back
Top Bottom