Gosh Darn UPS

Not that expensive, I bought one for my grandpa for Christmas :) I said something to piss him off and he started... chewing me out. I flew that up right to him.

You do understand that you are saying that every delivery man/package loader doesn't make mistakes, right?

yes i realise that, and mistakes are called miss loads, which means it was loaded on the wrong truck, or the wrong section in a truck and the driver didnt see it when going through that portion of the route

So, if some delivery man has a really bad day and just decides to sluff off throw packages around, it's definitely just an honest mistake in your book, then, right?

I don't think you get what I'm saying. You can't right off every fault of someone as an "honest" mistake. Some people do do things on purpose because of some reason (whether it be that they do not care about their job, are having a bad day, are hopped up on cocaine...etc.) That last one was a bit of humor.

Oh, I completely agree. I have respect for the guys. I could never do that. I just couldn't. I can't stand repetition like that. I think I could drive the routes, cuz I love driving, but I could never load.

I was just simply trying to say that in EVERY field of work, not everyone is "honest" or a "good worker". There are always those few people that just irk ya.

It still, however, doesn't explain how my FedEx deliveries are always perfectly intact, while my UPS ones always look like they've been soccer balls. But that has nothing to do with what I said above--which pertains to any delivery company, and further, almost all professions/jobs.

It still, however, doesn't explain how my FedEx deliveries are always perfectly intact, while my UPS ones always look like they've been soccer balls. But that has nothing to do with what I said above--which pertains to any delivery company, and further, almost all professions/jobs.

I'm pretty sure that too has to do with the drivers. My UPS deliveries (I get a lot) come perfectly intact. Anything I get through FedEx is all beat up. Not to mention the Fedex driver never ring my doorbell. They just go right into the management office for my apartment and leave a tag on my mailbox.

I'm pretty sure that too has to do with the drivers. My UPS deliveries (I get a lot) come perfectly intact. Anything I get through FedEx is all beat up. Not to mention the Fedex driver never ring my doorbell. They just go right into the management office for my apartment and leave a tag on my mailbox.

Haha! That's the EXACT opposite of what happens to me. FedEx always comes PERFECT and they ring the doorbell. UPS always comes like crap and the just leave the crap outside my door and don't ring the door bell or anything.

I think a lot has to do with where it arrives from as well, and the intermediate shipping facilities.

Back
Top Bottom