Google or where and what? Finding 'somebody'.

geek_gal

Daemon Poster
Re; your sig

Sorry GG, this an unusual way to contact you, as PM isn't working for me, I couldn't answer your message there, tried e-mailing you, but you have blanked that option.
I'm about to give up on the whole lot I think, & spend most of my time, 90%, working in my mod position over at Computer Vitals, so s*d CF, I've told David until I'm blue in the face about the PM problem' but it seems nothing can be done.
threaten.gif
sorry.gif
nono.gif
read.gif

By G that was a quick reply, thank you.

But yeah maybe something like that but im from Australia and well this family memeber is..well could be anywhere so i really dont know.
Where to start, where to go etc etc...

Well ... add their name and then something else that also identifies them, such as their email address, city or even an alias that they may have ... i found quite a lot of interesting entries for me :) Anyways, good luck, that people.yahoo.com didn't work very well for me lol, i registered with yahoo for a long time ago, email and everything, yet they weren't even able to find me when i entered my name ...

You're not going to be able to find them with somthing mainstream like google or yahoo, Believe me Ive tried

If you really want to find them badly you can pay 9 dollars for those people searches. Do you have a guess to where they could be? I dont personally know how the australian government is set up but if its anything like the US you can pay to find addresses/landline phone#s/current employment/etc

The website I used before Was US only, just search for "address lookup" or "people search" or "australian address search" etc

Ya we have those kinda things in Canada too. You would probably get a lot better results if you paid someone to find them.

I know my sister had police friends that found us and It didnt even take more than a day, Maybe you could go to one of those places

Yeah the thing is, if i try and go to the poilce...
Im 16, not legal in aust, its 18 to do most things...female and i have to go to them by myself...and ask
"oh hey ..yeah.. i want to find my birth dad but you know i dont know what to do or where to go type thing, i did try the net tho" they would think im off my head, crazy(i em but thats besides the point lol..im trying to be serious here) and they wouldnt have time for a teen...teenages = rebels and a time wasters with something like this..
They wouldnt give me the time of day..and i really want them to, you know what im trying to say here guys...

Teencompwiz2 said:
http://people.yahoo.com/ follow online instructions i hope it works since you are from Australia but it should. Have a try.

Yeah yahoo isnt good for that, ive never been one for yahoo lol, thanks alot tho :)

dyserq said:
Well ... add their name and then something else that also identifies them, such as their email address, city or even an alias that they may have ... i found quite a lot of interesting entries for me :) Anyways, good luck

I dont know he's name really, i think i do but yeah, im only going by what my mum has told me and let on and from my aunty, so im not going by much really... thank you tho

Paradox said:
You're not going to be able to find them with somthing mainstream like google or yahoo, Believe me Ive tried

If you really want to find them badly you can pay 9 dollars for those people searches. Do you have a guess to where they could be? I dont personally know how the australian government is set up but if its anything like the US you can pay to find addresses/landline phone#s/current employment/etc

The website I used before Was US only, just search for "address lookup" or "people search" or "australian address search" etc

I didnt think so but i thought id try, being the g33k that iem, really thought it would be easy..i mean come on "google knows everything" what happend to that :( google's a dispointment lol...meh

I was thinking about paying coz i would be willing to but to who? Some type of secret agency? I dont think so...I dont even know where he is..for all i know he could be in Antarctica..

Anyways ill try as you said the look up thing..

edit: never mind, its like trying to find a needle in a hay stack.. :\

Thanks guys
*hugs all 'round*

edit 2: dyserq you live in Sydney yeah? do you know any maps or searchs for just in Sydney?

Back
Top Bottom