Google Translate speaks the truth.

~Darkseeker~

Fully Optimized
heres something a friend showed me, enjoy :)

1) Go to Google Translate &...

2) Type in "Will Justin Bieber ever hit puberty" then...

3) English to Vietnamese

4) Copy & paste the Vietnamese words

5) Vietnamese to English

voila.

and we all know that google and vietnam dont lie.

^_^

People need to leave this kid alone. You might hate him, but he's making millions.

Might that be why we hate him?

^_^

My only issue with him is he sings about love and crap that he is way to young to realize what it really is/means. Sure every teen goes through the phase of thinking they know what it is, but most people don't make millions off of it.

Might that be why we hate him?

^_^

My only issue with him is he sings about love and crap that he is way to young to realize what it really is/means. Sure every teen goes through the phase of thinking they know what it is, but most people don't make millions off of it.

So you pretty much HATE anyone who is a millionaire? How is this kid any different from the rappers who pretend to be killers? Just because he is young doesn't mean he doesn't understand what it is. BTW, the word love is subjective.

I don't hate him. I just make fun of him. Why? Because I feel like it. I make fun of a lot of people actually, unless they get all butt-hurt about it.

I'm curious if he will still sing when he hits puberty.

I don't hate him. I just make fun of him. Why? Because I feel like it. I make fun of a lot of people actually, unless they get all butt-hurt about it.

I'm curious if he will still sing when he hits puberty.

It's just getting repetitive. I'm tired of going on Youtube and seeing Justin Bieber arguments on August Burns Red videos. I feel like people really need to chill with the jokes. We get it, you don't like his music. Don't listen to it. It's such a simple concept.

Back
Top Bottom