Google PC???

mr.monger said:
hey man, dont be talkin bout my buddy arnold. im not a republican or anything, i just adore arnold. hes pretty much my idol i guess.

NAh it was just a grammatical error.... :rolleyes:

I'm not hating him, I just hate the way he runs my state. You don't live hear so you don't know what kinds of effects his "smart" decisions have been taking on my community and others alike. His films are fine but he should NOT be governor. Kthx

HRHunteRHR said:
NAh it was just a grammatical error.... :rolleyes:

I'm not hating him, I just hate the way he runs my state. You don't live hear so you don't know what kinds of effects his "smart" decisions have been taking on my community and others alike. His films are fine but he should NOT be governor. Kthx

yeah i dont approve of celebs becoming political figures, but i dont doubt arnold.

Um if you really think about it, just say google took control of the whole world it would be just like all those future movies where the only sign of life other than humans is made by computer and can't live without a computer chip. We don't need to drive the car does that for us. And everything will also need a computer chip.

My grandpa bought 1,000 google shares at 16 bucks a piece, he has yet to sell htose. He bought a extra 500 when they hit 300. He is holding on and his is becoming rich. Only 400 bucks profit each share! Google makes a large part of its money by the advertisements off tot he side and stuff. Poeple pay BIG money for that. And there adsense program brings in money. Some sites even pay google for how ever so many visits they get.

Back
Top Bottom