Google PC???

its scarey how google is taking over sooo much of the internet and soon the majority of the IT world..

Me and my friends made a joke about how google is going to take over the world... It's funny cause right after I made that joke, Discussions like this forum have been popping up everywhere!
Google is going to be able to easily control people within a few years using the media...
Powerful powerful media....

lol i did the same w/ my friend ... just befor christmas break we were noticing how google was expanding alot...man we went on for hours laughing that it was the german nazi's comming back to get us or communists looking for revenge...you know...stupid stuff like that

next up: google TV. 15 channels that google owns about verious topics:

science
computers/it
home improvement
realtiy shows
music channels
and more!

and upcoming:

google supermarkets!

There is even and ant named after Google: Proceratium google
Me and my friend said that google is going to make robots and the only weak spot is the central mainframe wich can only be targeted by viruses, unfortantly google has made the most advanced antivirus, so then you could only use an EMP, but google found out how to block em 100% ect.
Somewhere I read that by 2012, google will have wiped out all major news networks and all that

Are you going to join the Google resistence? Or sucumb to being a mind puppet?

Back
Top Bottom