Google and global domination

Never heard of that one. Interesting. I don't really understand how the Euro even works. I mean our dollars have a lot of our history on them, so I don't think Americans would like having Queen Elizibeth on their dollars.

1337DuD3 said:
Never heard of that one. Interesting. I don't really understand how the Euro even works. I mean our dollars have a lot of our history on them, so I don't think Americans would like having Queen Elizibeth on their dollars.

You won't find any Queen Elizibeth Euros, because Britain still uses the Pound right now. Some of our shops do accept them though, such as Marks and Spencer. The Euro coins have different prints on them depending on where you go. Ireland has all different celtic paterns, and Spain has different people on their's. Quite smart. Some Eastern countries may not like the thought of their countries reserves held with American presidence's printed on the notes.

Ahhhh I understand. So the Euro has the same value everywhere, but there's different prints on them depending on where you go?

Ok if you fools want to make a thread about Euros, do it elsewhere. No more hijacking threads. Anyways 1337 dude, google could easily dominate the world. They own a whole bunch of the economy and if Google WiFi pulls through down in SF (30 minute drive for me :) )and they make PC's with OS's that pull through they will easily control most of the computer market.

HRHunteRHR said:
Ok if you fools want to make a thread about Euros, do it elsewhere. No more hijacking threads. Anyways 1337 dude, google could easily dominate the world. They own a whole bunch of the economy and if Google WiFi pulls through down in SF (30 minute drive for me :) )and they make PC's with OS's that pull through they will easily control most of the computer market.

Em, It just so happened that it stemmed to the Euro. Away and Boil yer heed! Google's a company, not a Army! If any country got annoyed with them, they would simply tell them the get the f**k out and they would need too. They don't directly affect other industries either, so their economic power only goes so deep. If it was the supplier of Oil, Steal, Gas, Electricity or some other resource that is needed, then yes, they would be more influencial. But right now, they are a company in the money making buisness and perhaps a bit of an inteligence tool for the US - nothing more.

Away and wait till you've finished puberty YOU fool.

For 1337dud3, 1 US$ is valued at 0.825Euros [1.212 US$ for 1Euro]

Back
Top Bottom