Google and global domination

HRHunteRHR

BSOD
Ok, so as you all know, I'm with the consiprators with this one.

First they start off with a search bar.

Domination Wise, this is where you learn about the people you're going to dominate and become an important tool, like a neccisity when they need answers. You gain leadership. This is espescially working now because they have leadership over a growing tool.

Then they create gmail.

Domination Wise, you give out free things; emails with 2 gigs of storage work well. You can also (illegally) have access to personal information about the people you are going to rule.

Now Computers and Operating systems.

Domination Wise, you create an even more powerful tool that people will begin to realise is worth looking in to. This tool, if set up right, may even become a neccesity, like the search bar. Plus, hey have even more money rolling in for your corporation. More power over the computer market.

Now they sign a deal with China.

Domination Wise, if the computers weren't blatant enough, they are now signing contracts with the world biggest power. They have the most people, they have a communist society (to understand a different political view rather than that you began with), and they are the most technologically advanced country. Google is securing themselves with the powers before the powers can turn on them or those who Google runs with.

Conclusion:

I think Google is going to take over the world!!!! When they know all about us, our personal information, and have control over most of the computer economy, we will be afraid. Verrrryyy afraid!! :p

I don't knwo if this is stupiity or insanity. Either way, how does a company take over a country who has, ummm, planes, tanks, soldiers, money, allies, ports, cities, canals, super computers, other search engines, unmanned fighting vehicles, spy craft, spy people, money, power? How does a company best all of that?

1337DuD3 said:
I don't knwo if this is stupiity or insanity. Either way, how does a company take over a country who has, ummm, planes, tanks, soldiers, money, allies, ports, cities, canals, super computers, other search engines, unmanned fighting vehicles, spy craft, spy people, money, power? How does a company best all of that?

Because they won't directly control the country, they have so much influence on it that they might as well be.

You ever hear of the Illuminati? Conspiritors(?) think that they rule the world. That the members are in the upper ranks of power all over the world and influence everything.

WW1? Started by the Illuminati.
WW2? Illuminati.
JFK? Illuminati.

Which is of course complete bollocks.

What the heck is the Illuminati? Who cares who's in power, just as long as I can go about my life living it how I please then I'm OK. And WWI started because a Duke was killed by an assasin. WWII started because a crazy guy named Hitler wanted to take over the world an create a super race called the Aryan's. I doubt it's because of some conspiricy. The fact of the matter is though, that it ended. And life goes on...

LOL.

Never thought of it that way. But, if anything, I think the runners of google loyalties would rest with the western world. I know I'd never put my own country (the UK) and beliefs in harms way if I had world wide influence.

Reminds me of Microsoft, and ma mate Big Bill.

Oh, see the wee doodahh guys your talking about, is it like the real Men In Black folk?

I've heard a few stories too about them. Funny how they've been reported to be oriental as well :O

1337DuD3 said:
What the heck is the Illuminati? Who cares who's in power, just as long as I can go about my life living it how I please then I'm OK. And WWI started because a Duke was killed by an assasin. WWII started because a crazy guy named Hitler wanted to take over the world an create a super race called the Aryan's. I doubt it's because of some conspiricy. The fact of the matter is though, that it ended. And life goes on...

WWI was a bit more complicated than that. There was a bit of an arms race between Britain and Germany too during the begining of the 20th century. The Kaiser of Germany wanted a big enough High Seas navel fleet so that if Britain was going to try and prevent a German overseas empire, they would be less likly to commit to a sea battle - due to oversea navel commitments elsewhere. Look up the battle of Jutland. A controversal victory, it did hit the moral of the British, but only because it wasn't a 'Nealson' type victory that they had so long been waiting for. The Kasier played his flute and contued the war. But ultimatly, the Battle of jutland sealed the German fate, and the German High Sea Fleet never left port until the end of the war. (The fleet and the crew were taken by the British, and kept in Scarpa flow. The crew then scuttled the ships and a few of them still lie there today) Germany surrendered due the economic state of it's country. The public had no food, no raw materials. No imports. The Navy won at the end of the day by strangling it's economy. Hence the reason why little battle was ever commenced on German soil, unlike WWII.

The Duke being killed was just a huge excuse for all the EU powers to get at each others throats.

Ahh, A bit over the top. Sorry, Just have too keen an interest in the sea.

Back
Top Bottom