Google Chrome users

Facebook Photo Zoom.

Allows you to hover your mouse over a picture and it will show the picture in its native resolution. I love it!

IE Tab - for those pages that can usually only be displayed correctly in IE. Anything to prevent me from having to use IE.

So I decided to make the switch from Firefox to Chrome and I wanted to know from those of you who use Chrome, what are your favorite extensions? Anyone know what the best weather extension is and one for downloading flash videos like off youtube?

and i decided to switch from google chrome to firefox..... no doubt google chrome is good and very fast web browser but there is no comparison between firefox and chrome..... firefox is very good and its addons are great. anyways its your own choice....

and i decided to switch from google chrome to firefox..... no doubt google chrome is good and very fast web browser but there is no comparison between firefox and chrome..... firefox is very good and its addons are great. anyways its your own choice....
I would have agreed with you before FF4, but I don't like it at all. Chrome is better.

The only ones I use that havent been mentioned are EXIF viewer and readability. EXIF view is fairly self explanatory (it lets you pull out the exif data from and image while still in the browser). Readability simplifies a page to only have text and images directly related to the text (ie makes news sites readable).

Back
Top Bottom