Google Chrome users

Tommy Boy

Golden Master
So I decided to make the switch from Firefox to Chrome and I wanted to know from those of you who use Chrome, what are your favorite extensions? Anyone know what the best weather extension is and one for downloading flash videos like off youtube?

The only extension I use is the "click and clean" to clear history and cookies on the closing of the browser since chrome doesn't support it nativly.

If you find anything good for flash videos pass it on!

If you want you can download orbit. It has Grab++ which downloads flash videos and so...

I am still using firefox at the moment i dont think i will change

AdBlock. Coz I hate ads lol :D
Hmm and GMail Notifier.
I downloaded adblock too, and gmail notifier as well, but do you know of any that let you keep track of multiple accounts. Again, FF has gmail manager for multiple accounts.

The weather one I downloaded doesn't have weather at a glance though, I'm kind of used to that from FF.....lol

And Celegorm, I'll be sure to let you know if I find a good flash video downloading program.

Can u tell how to use these extensions??? I've not aware of those.

Go to the upper right hand corner and click on the wrench, go to tools and click on extensions. It will show you any extensions you have installed and there will be a link on the right side that says "get more extensions", click that and it will take you to the website where you can browse the extensions available. All you have to do is click on the extension you want and click "install" and it will install it to Chrome for you.

Back
Top Bottom