Goodbye Desktop!

He's gotta pay, he'll be violating ebay policy if he doesn't. And with 123 feedback points and 94% positive, I don't think he'd risk having his account shut down.

make sure youre not shipping it to places like Nigeria where you get ripped off.

make sure youre not shipping it to places like Nigeria where you get ripped off.

that happened to me when i tried to sell on craigslist. this guy said that he would have his shipper come and pick it up and that he would give like 300 bucks more than I was asking and that I would pay the shipper. And then have it like forwarded to be shipped to Africa. Needless to say I knew that guy was a fake. :mad:

it seems like yesturday you were so excited for getting that 260 core 216 video card...... oh wait that was about a month and a half ago :)

As long as you get the money in your hand before you send the computer you cannot get ripped off. I don't understand why people selling on ebay get so worried about being ripped off.

Also you didn't show pictures of the holes? That is wrong...I would be disappointed if i bought that and it had those holes in it. I know you said custom cable management system but you should have put up a picture of the look of them.

it seems like yesturday you were so excited for getting that 260 core 216 video card...... oh wait that was about a month and a half ago :)

I know! Time really flies by. I'll be starting an i7 build when I pay off my college balance and see what I have left.

As long as you get the money in your hand before you send the computer you cannot get ripped off. I don't understand why people selling on ebay get so worried about being ripped off.

Also you didn't show pictures of the holes? That is wrong...I would be disappointed if i bought that and it had those holes in it. I know you said custom cable management system but you should have put up a picture of the look of them.

I've sent pictures to the buyer already. I didn't want to have to spend $2.00 more in pictures alone.

Back
Top Bottom