Goodbye

mastadfosho said:
Say goodbye to XGUYNAMEDDAVEX and mastadfosho forever, my OPINIONS arent welcome here, so i geuss im not either :D

Ughhh, another one of these. Anyone that makes these threads never really wants to leave. They just wanna hear people say "oh dont go" and crap like that. You got banned for 4 days, get over it.

allenn812 said:
Ughhh, another one of these. Anyone that makes these threads never really wants to leave. They just wanna he people say "oh dont go" and crap like that. You got banned for 4 days, get over it.
He's due back on Sunday, I just hope that he doesn't flame me for banning him, otherwise he may get banned for a much longer time, possibly even permanently, it's happened several times before, one I gave a short ban to, on return, he posted to me, his message consisted of the "f" word repeated over a hundred times, this won't happen with xguy :) , a different guy altogether, that one was just a little sh*t.
*You seem one of the good guys, have a reputation point!....there, done.

Brookfield said:
He's due back on Sunday, I just hope that he doesn't flame me for banning him, otherwise he may get banned for a much longer time, possibly even permanently, it's happened several times before, one I gave a short ban to, on return, he posted to me, his message consisted of the "f" word repeated over a hundred times, this won't happen with xguy :) , a different guy altogether, that one was just a little sh*t.
*You seem one of the good guys, have a reputation point!....there, done.
Over a hundred times? :eek: Wow...

That's a lot of swearing. I'd think that Xguy would have a little more sense then that once he returns if he returns.

Back
Top Bottom