Good PS3 XBOX360 comparison

alvino said:
$499 for 20GB version which lacks the media card reader and some other features. $599 for the 60GB version which comes with everything.
Is blu ray standard still or is it extra now?

Blu-Ray is included in both. It's pretty much the reason why the PS3 is delayed in Europe. It's all because of the blue laser diodes that are used to read the Blu-Ray discs.

David Lindon said:
Is blu ray standard still or is it extra now?
i'm pretty sure that it's standard.. but i still don't see the point of blu ray.. unless you get your hands on a game with over 400 hours of game play... i don't see the practibility of it.. at least.. not yet.

EMMteo said:
sometime in the future xbox will be releasing a 100GB harddrive.

Microsoft has denied any plans for that and that picture that showed up at X06 in Korea showing the 100GB hard drive. I certainly hope Microsoft does release a bigger hard drive and for a cheaper price. $100 is simply a lot for 20GB.

I can't remember the magazine but from friend showed me a little blog stating directly from xbox themselves a 100GB harddrive would be available sometime in the future.

I remember people drooling over some picture of a X06 presentation in Korea and it showed an Xbox 360 hard drive with '100GB' over it. That's when people started getting all "zOMG!" over it. A little after that, Microsoft denied any plans for it.

Then I while later someone took a picture of the Xbox 360 dashboard showing the hard drive and it's capacity. It showed something like "70GB left" or whatnot.

im pretty sure thats something that i have little interest about. no need for 100gb's imo.

Same. I just hope they come out with something a bit bigger. It'll start getting cramped once the Video Marketplace starts working.

Back
Top Bottom