Good night Johnny

The_Necromancer1

Daemon Poster
NOOOOOOOOO, Johnny Carson is dead, It can't be so, MY mother had been watching him ever since she was 5, :( well, we all have to go.

He's a awesome man...you guys in the UK won't know. But Jay Leno is doing a awesome job though...

it's funny how the younger generations don't know who Johnny Carson is. I remeber watching him when I was in junior high school. So funny. Jay Leno's pretty funny too and I like the little skits he does.

Conan O'Brian is scheduled to replace Jay in a few years so watch out for him. I watch the Late Late Show with Conan and he is so damn funny. He's got a kooky attitude.

Man, he shure will be missed....I used to watch his show everynite too. There were some really good shows on during those times:

I love lucy show/ dick van dyke show/ the honey mooner's/ ...those were all such good shows, very funny & very original.

I still watch "I Love Lucy". Reruns that is. So funny and original. Still makes my laugh out loud. Man.....

I like Three's Company with John Ritter and this may be a little weird, but I also like Punky Brewster.

Yeah, I even watched the cartoon version. I guess the reason why I like that show was because she was the same age I was when I saw the show and I like how she can live on her own and go through all her crazy routines.

Back
Top Bottom