Good movies to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Debbie Does Dallas, Girls gone wild and many other highbrow titles. lol

Haha; I've never even heard of Alone in the Dark but its sounds bad now :D

I don't generally watch anything that doesn't have huge armies, an attractive woman, general battles or great powerful battle music.

Which is why I though, The Thin Red Line - that will be a good film! - I knew the music from the Man in the Iron Mask Soundtrack which was damn good and it was a war film.

Never watch The Thin Red Line! Its the worst three hours ever forged in film; and you won't be able to stop watching it because you'll think, well I've been watching it for that long - I should see if there is actually some fighting. But there is none! Any battling is cut over by images of people dying or people stupid American Soldiers and crap War Poetry.

The Thin Red Line was a terrible movie.. I picked it up thinking it would be good... and it wasn't. And don't say stupid american soldiers, that's not erally respectful.

yea show respect to the soldiers..just dont show it to bush...even EMINEM doesnt like bush...and hes the man and is always right...dont question that either i know someone will, thats my opinion and im entitled to it

I liked Saving Private Ryan and Black Hawk Down.

EDIT>>> Platoon was a good war film also.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom