Good movies to watch

Status
Not open for further replies.
the fights are still amazing, and how can they be classic if Neo uses a lot of moves that you couldnt use in any other movie...he is "the one" after all

WEll, The matrix was sweet but
Hero and House of flying daggers sweet to.
Matrix is cooler, its intulactual, and fucking sweet.
Lord Kalthorn , indeed, you have good taste.

Yeah, its also crazy which is good :D With the plot being so deep in it - films like The Thin Red Line with no Film all Plot are really seriously bad. Although of course that was crap for other reasons - the main being its strange poetry and its stupid damned Anti-War agenda that removed a really good place to set a film in.

Anyone seen the movie Mating Habits Of The EarthBound Human? its such a funny movie! people acting at white love honey running into walls

Charchris said:
Anyone seen the movie Mating Habits Of The EarthBound Human? its such a funny movie! people acting at white love honey running into walls

whos in that movie..i think i heard of it before

Charchris said:
Haha! That's a classic film. Although I watched it purely for Carmen Electra it is damn funny as well.

THATS WHO IT IS!
CARMEN ELECTRA is hot as anything!..shes on my desktop and in my msn display picture and on my walls and mouse pad and jsut everywhere! ahahaha i knew i heard of that movie before

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom