Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Closed Thread

Old 01-30-2005, 10:58 AM   #151
BSOD

Send a message via AIM to Giancarlo
Default Re: Good movies to watch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
That's not very polite at all Considering of course I never said your uncle, or two of your great uncles, were incompetent fools I said the American Army as a Force is full of incompetent fools and is useless as a force without the superior resources it can call upon. You did afterall, loose Vietnam.
Oh not very polite? Here is my other middle finger.

You said I'm not american and shouldn't speak. But you don't understand I infact am. The American Army is a force full of incompetent fools? You're an idiot in that regard. The American Army is full of excellence and competence as shown with Iraq and how smoothly the Iraqi election is going. Lose Vietnam? You had to bring up Vietnam. It was an error committed by the Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson adminstration. Don't even think about blaming Nixon because he pulled us out. We actually won every single battle on the ground... so the American Army must be full of incompetent fools! These were direct engagements.

You are the one who is an incompetent fool. Not to mention, you are dumbass.

Old 01-30-2005, 12:19 PM   #152
Guru

Send a message via MSN to Lord Kalthorn

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
Oh not very polite? Here is my other middle finger.

You said I'm not american and shouldn't speak. But you don't understand I infact am. The American Army is a force full of incompetent fools? You're an idiot in that regard. The American Army is full of excellence and competence as shown with Iraq and how smoothly the Iraqi election is going. Lose Vietnam? You had to bring up Vietnam. It was an error committed by the Kennedy and Lyndon Baines Johnson adminstration. Don't even think about blaming Nixon because he pulled us out. We actually won every single battle on the ground... so the American Army must be full of incompetent fools! These were direct engagements.

You are the one who is an incompetent fool. Not to mention, you are dumbass.
No... I said I never called your military-serving family incompetant - and that I said the American Army as a whole was incompetance; not insinuating that the American Army is full of fools - its not entirely - that when you put it all together, the American Army is Incompetant. I don't really care whether you're American Italian or Macedonian Doesn't matter to me as long as you speak English.

The Iraqi Election is Politics - not Military. The Americans killed more Americans than the Iraqis did - the Americans killed more British than the Iraqis did Is that not incompetance? You brought up Vietnam commenting on your family's Service. Haha... you would say that - it seems you don't like Democrats I didn't say you lost any battles in Vietnam - I said you lost the War. Battles don't matter until you take the War into account. Military Incompetance and an overreaching belief that you could do more than you could did it. Winning battles against Vietnamese peasants whose only Military knowledge is from French [laughs] does not mean you're good. And of course Politicians carried out the bigger blunders - but the Military doesn't have to overstretch itself.

Childish Insults Giancarlo... I thought I was apparently the young ignorant one here?

Old 01-30-2005, 12:20 PM   #153
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to alvino

I really do feel sorry for those Veitnam vets though...the poor bastards went though all that fighting, some got sprayed by Agent Orange by overhead American planes, and they didn't even get any cheer when they got back.

EDIT>>> Not to mention all those infections from battle wounds or bites etc.
Old 01-30-2005, 12:21 PM   #154
BSOD

And the kid continues his ranting sprees....
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Kalthorn
that when you put it all together, the American Army is Incompetant. I don't really care whether you're American Italian or Macedonian Doesn't matter to me as long as you speak English.
You're an idiot. The American military is not incompetent.
Quote:
The Americans killed more Americans than the Iraqis did - the Americans killed more British than the Iraqis did Is that not incompetance?
Again this is a idiotic, false statements.

[I don't like] you, LK.
Old 01-30-2005, 12:30 PM   #155
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to rakedog

Vietnam was a totally pointless war. I mean.... there is nothing you can do against a determined guirilla group. You can march in there all you want, but they will attack you anyways.

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
Old 01-30-2005, 12:33 PM   #156
BSOD

And not to mention, it was politicians who screwed up that war, not generals.
Old 01-30-2005, 12:36 PM   #157
Fully Optimized

Send a message via AIM to rakedog

Yes, that too.

The best argument against evolution are creationists themselves. They prove that life is devolving rather than evolving.
Old 02-01-2005, 07:49 AM   #158
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to 135791

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giancarlo
The American military is not incompetent.
this comes from someone who has a big interest in the military

yes the american armey may be bigger, stronger, but in no way better, it is also true about how many americans have died over friendly fire in the last 2 wars, and how aour troops[british] suffer, yes we have 2 made mistakes but i have yet to see us drop a bomb on our own conveys, or have a A-10 tank buster blow up a transport etc

you your all brute no brains, tactics

(this is in no way agaist any members of the US armey, aircore etc, im just annoyed at how my friends in these wars have suffered from big mistakes made)
Old 02-01-2005, 07:50 AM   #159
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to 135791

i no its locked but this just had to be said

Closed Thread