good headphones...

bullzi

Fully Optimized
im a major audiophile and like my sound perfect, im looking for a good pair of in ear headphones, nothing outrageously expensive like bose, but something better than a $6 pair from the local gas station, also a good suggestion for a comfortable gaming headset would be good to, thanks!

Kyle

MY Equations RP-21's are AMAZING sounding O_+

20160.jpg

Like around 120$ in store. Prolly alot cheaper somewhere online.

If you're a major audiophile, then you would know not to buy Bose products. It seems like most audiophile communities are against the high priced maker.

Just go to your local music store ( not cd's, instruments ) and ask for their high quality/dj headphones.

Thats what i did.

The RP-21's sound AMAZING.

Gaming with them is godly.

I got a Sennheiser HD202. Nice, but not exactly for major audiophiles. Nonetheless I still recommend Sennheisers because these perform very well for the price ($40 or $50...) and if you paid more for them they would be much better.

If you're a major audiophile, then you would know not to buy Bose products. It seems like most audiophile communities are against the high priced maker.

Agreed. If you own any Bose products, you fail. Period.

When my parents were buying our home theater system, we were originally looking at Bose, but we decided to buy a nice MB Quart system instead. Never regretted that choice. The speakers are several years old and they sound light years better than any Bose I've listened to.

Back
Top Bottom