Good guy, or bad?

JuniperG

Baseband Member
I myself am a huge movie buff, and generally like the good Vs. Evil flicks.
But, when it comes down to a movie where the bad guy gets away clean with 2 billion dollors, it generally has a much better story and a bit of a twist at the end. Unlike the average superhero, "Save the day and get the girl." So what kind of movie watcher are you; Good guy, or bad?

Lol Interesting Topic, Rep Point for Creativity.

It always gives you a good feeling when the good guy comes out on top in my opinion, Definately not how it works in the world, but Hey.. Movies are fantasy lol

Good point, but I really get into a good one. Turn down the lights, get some popcorn, turn up the subwoofer, and grab a 12 pack of bud, and get ready to curse and shout. I enjoy the ones with a weird twist at the end, something that just makes me say outloud "What the *&*&". But I guess the good guy can win to, but it needs an amazing ending. Still waiting on this Spiderman 3. Want to see him get wooped by Venom, that should be great. :cool:

For some odd reasons, I left a 2 in front of my name lol! (Look at rep)

Anyways, It won't really matter as long as action is involved. I just don't want yadda yadda all movie long.
Sometimes, don't ask how, when I see the guy being an idiot, I sometimes talk loud on the TV saying Move you freaking NOOB!

It doesn't matter to me really, I just like to watch action movies. But yeah, typically when the bad guy is ahead it makes for a better storyline and more action.

Yes I have to agree movies in which the bad guy wins are usually better. They usually have more involved story lines as well.

JuniperG said:
Good point, but I really get into a good one. Turn down the lights, get some popcorn, turn up the subwoofer, and grab a 12 pack of bud, and get ready to curse and shout. I enjoy the ones with a weird twist at the end, something that just makes me say outloud "What the *&*&". But I guess the good guy can win to, but it needs an amazing ending. Still waiting on this Spiderman 3. Want to see him get wooped by Venom, that should be great. :cool:
Have you seen 'Wrong Turning', made for TV movie, quick resume; three gals, two guys in the forest, are hunted by six male weirdos each with facial deformities, living in a shack, existing only for the purpose of killing, I won't say much in case you haven't seen it, but one gal, standing on a horizontal branch, high up a tree with the others, opens her mouth to scream as a heavy axe heads her way, it pins her to the trunk by her mouth, nearly cutting her head in two, & is now dead, but still upright, standing on a branch, it's on DVD.

Sorry if this was too vivid for some, that's why I only described some of it, rules & that.

Depends on the film doesnt it. I mean most of the timeya want the good guy, but just to throw a spanner in the works, what about payback with mel gibson? hes a bad guy

Back
Top Bottom