Good free file hosting site?

Jesusfrk611

Fully Optimized
I need to put up a video for selected people to download, so I don't want it on YouTube or anything where it's public. The video is about 38 minutes long, so I want something that will hold that in one file without having to loose too much quality, gotta have at least 100MB minimum, prefer more. The big thing also is that it has to be free.

Do you know of any good file hosting sites?

rapidshare.com too, just pack it in a RAR(youll have to make an archive, 50mb files only) and than just set a password for the archive and hand out the password.

You could use an FTP account on my server, ill give ya as much space as you want, but only you can access it, unless you give your username and password out.

You could use an FTP account on my server, ill give ya as much space as you want, but only you can access it, unless you give your username and password out.

Yea, this would be a good option. He's probably the best bet out of all of them.

I'll look around at the options some more, but I'm leaning towards either fileho.com, megaupload.com, or the FTP site. How does the FTP site work? I don't have much knowledge on that stuff... Tried making my own FTP site once and failed miserably, lol.

I'll look around at the options some more, but I'm leaning towards either fileho.com, megaupload.com, or the FTP site. How does the FTP site work? I don't have much knowledge on that stuff... Tried making my own FTP site once and failed miserably, lol.

You just download the software, sign in with your username and password, and drag and drop files to the server, I have a pre-written instruction booklet, so you could use that.

Back
Top Bottom