In order pr
- Quite possibly the most fun singleplayer game I have EVER played. The multiplayer is EXTREMLY fast paced. You'll love it. It's kind of a combination of a fighting game and an FPS.
- This game is the game by which generally most other FPS are judged by. It blends the element of the FPS with an element of combat and an MMO (Massive Multiplayer Online) game. It's horribly addicting and freakishly fun. Definetly a must-have.
Counter-Strike Source/Coundition Zero/1.6
- This is the game that really sparked the FPS genre. Get this. It's addicting, fun, and amazing graphics.
Call of Duty 2
- Amazing graphics! Very fun in a LAN game. Although I find that the way damage is dealt with in the game is poorly constructed, but generally the same thign can be applied to nearly all games. However, this game is hard to play most of the time because you aren't given a crosshair unless you aren't moving, which makes it difficult to play at times. Although I recommend it to a certain degree.
- Haven't played much of this game except for once, and, it was fun. Get this.