Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 01-21-2010, 09:48 PM   #11
Golden Master

Default Re: good fm transmitter

Aim for the $50-60 range. They're better quality, way better than what I have anyways!

lhuser is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:29 AM   #12
(╯□)╯︵ ┻━┻

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesusfrk611 View Post
lol Against the law to increase the range? Wut? For someone to constantly listen through your FM transmitter they'd have to stay right with you on the road and either know about it or be randomly flipping stations and happen upon it. The chances of them happening upon it and keeping decent reception is pretty slim... Just sayin'.
Well, when I check a site that recommends me some stations, there are usually only about 3 stations that are not occupied that is located near me. So if I increased the range, there is a chance that it will overpower somebody and they will be listening to mine until they get far enough. Therefore, they are 'pirating' music.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lhuser View Post
Aim for the $50-60 range. They're better quality, way better than what I have anyways!
Not always, I have been with people that paid around that range and they got about the same quality as mine and I only paid $20. I would research online with different transmitters and see how well they are due to the reviews and go with those.

Teny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-22-2010, 12:40 AM   #13
Fully Optimized

Quote:
Originally Posted by ericf1993 View Post
hey guiys i really acknowledge the stereo advice but .. its not really my car so i have no say in getting a new stereo or not, but do you guys know any good fm transmitters that are decent?
Okay easy fix: buy your own car. Now are you looking for an suv, sports, or maybe the family type car? xD just kidding....

I have not heard many... GOOD fm transmitters. But, here is a list from Cnet of there rating on a bunch of different ones.

http://reviews.cnet.com/4321-6519_7-6544158.html

"If that guy knew half the $h*t that I know, his fuzzy little head would explode. " - Matthew Farrell
vampist is offline   Reply With Quote