Is This A Good Buy. buget

amp27

Daemon Poster
i finally have realized that playing ps3 on a tube tv smaller then my monitor is a waste of a ps3 and surround sound. so basicly i found this http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Detail.htm?sku=9642456
this a for my bedroom and dont say bigger. i saw a 37'' at walmart and HOLY crap, way bigger in person. its not that i like small tvs i just dont have the room on my computer desk for anything bigger. it WILL double as a monitor, with a 22" sidekick.

question is. what kinda resolution should a pc monitor be using for a tv that size? i hope i can get really high res with my unboard 8200,,,,but i dont think it will haha, what card should i get.

i finally have realized that playing ps3 on a tube tv smaller then my monitor is a waste of a ps3 and surround sound. so basicly i found this http://www.pcconnection.com/IPA/Shop/Product/Detail.htm?sku=9642456
this a for my bedroom and dont say bigger. i saw a 37'' at walmart and HOLY crap, way bigger in person. its not that i like small tvs i just dont have the room on my computer desk for anything bigger. it WILL double as a monitor, with a 22" sidekick.

question is. what kinda resolution should a pc monitor be using for a tv that size? i hope i can get really high res with my unboard 8200,,,,but i dont think it will haha, what card should i get.

The options should just appear under right click properties > settings > screen resolution.

My 1000HE netbook gets hooked up to my 37" Sony HDTV all the time. You just have to adjust the "slider"(screen resolution).

EDIT: just checked my settings I can ramp it all the way up to 2048x1536

Yeah, thats the max the card supports. Unless the monitor drivers are installed (most aren't), you won't see what the monitor itself can do.
Most times, Windows picks a generic monitor driver.

yes yes i know that i can change the res. no offense but i wasn't born yesterday. i just hope that 1900 1020..or whatever my tv is, is a high enough res. is that a high enough res.....i dont want just a big monitor. i want a big desktop.

Well 1920x1080 is pretty big. I can only reach 1680x1050 on my computer monitor since its 16:10, and you can fit quite a lot on it

ok thats good enough for me. i got 1680 by1050 and i figured 1920 wouldn't big much bigger

Its 240x40 pixels bigger, so maybe not that big of a difference, but the size of the screen will make it look a lot bigger, though will you be able to fit anymore on screen than your 1680x1050? I'm not so sure.

ah what ever. i got that with a 22inch side kick. ill
make it. and i just cant wait to play games on it

Games will look better on a bigger screen however set to 1080P for sure. You have that to look forward to :)

Back
Top Bottom