Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 08-10-2007, 03:31 AM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Good apartment dogs.

Get a Ragdoll cat!

I have one, she is amazing. Quite the personality, but absolutely beautiful.

Edit-

Quote:
Ragdolls (as their name implies) are extremely "laid-back," docile, non-aggressive cats. They tend to relax when held. They are said to possess a non-fighting instinct, which means that if attacked, they do not defend themselves. They are very "people" oriented and love to be around others, which often finds them greeting guests and/or following their owners around in a fashion similar to a puppy. They are often quite an attraction in a show ring because of their docile dispositions and acceptance of the judge placing them on their backs, holding them like a baby, etc.

In general, Ragdolls are not extremely vocal, but they do voice their opinions concerning certain things (such as at mealtime!). Ragdolls are generally placid cats, but they do love to play with all types of toys and like to be involved in whatever "action" is going on.
http://www.fanciers.com/breed-faqs/ragdoll-faq.html

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 06:31 AM   #22
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to Steff

Get a jack russel dog! People say they are snappy but weve had them all the time and they have been fine, lovely dogs.

Old 08-10-2007, 07:39 AM   #23
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to DannyBoy

I got bit by a Jack Russel, I was chased across my street by a psycho jack russel.

My Lab barks abit now, not like my west highland white did or my Doberman. But he barks abit ever since a guy jumped over my gate and tried to kick him. He was very good tho he ran straight around the back and jumped up at the window barking for us we ran outside and my lab stood infront of us barking but as we opened the door the guy jumped back over the gate and knocked our car wingmirror off. I think he bit the guy as we found abit of cloth on the floor, but as I explained they make excellent guard dogs and when they bark, you will definitly here him because there barks are very deep.
DannyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 07:44 AM   #24
muz
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyBoy View Post
I got bit by a Jack Russel, I was chased across my street by a psycho jack russel.

My Lab barks abit now, not like my west highland white did or my Doberman. But he barks abit ever since a guy jumped over my gate and tried to kick him. He was very good tho he ran straight around the back and jumped up at the window barking for us we ran outside and my lab stood infront of us barking but as we opened the door the guy jumped back over the gate and knocked our car wingmirror off. I think he bit the guy as we found abit of cloth on the floor, but as I explained they make excellent guard dogs and when they bark, you will definitly here him because there barks are very deep.
Someone jumped over our back wall in a house we lived in a good while back , i was only about 5 and our last dog who was a German Shepard came running out of the house and bit him he left behind a baseball cap and a trail of blood . That was before the days when you got sued if your dog defends your house
Old 08-10-2007, 08:03 AM   #25
Daemon Poster

Send a message via MSN to GlasseyeUK

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steff View Post
Get a jack russel dog! People say they are snappy but weve had them all the time and they have been fine, lovely dogs.
When I was young, about 12 I had a paper round, and one of the houses I used to deliver to, had 3 of them things, in the 12 months I had that round, I don't think I ever managed to deliver a paper there, because as soon as it went through the letter box, it used to get ripped to shreds..... lil *******'s

Time tells all, but if the moment in time passes and you miss it, then you will remember it for ever!!
GlasseyeUK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-10-2007, 08:07 AM   #26
muz
Golden Master

me and a friend got chased through my local park by a jack Russel when i was about 10 they are pretty demented it just didnt stop running we had to go in someones garden and shut the gate oh and one went for my dog that i have now