Go Back   Computer Forums > Welcome To Computer Forums .org > Social Lounge | Off Topic
Click Here to Login
Join Computer forums Today

Old 03-23-2006, 12:33 AM   #21
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX
Default Re: Gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hackslayer
good job there arrizx so basicly he'll be back hmm... thats the point he will back this isn't the end, wasn't he a mod he must be smart if he made mod . i'm not sure about the other guy tho
Well... No. I dont think hes that smart. And even if he is, he didnt get the idea from me. Thats been discussed here before...

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHunteRHR
Pinky sucked, but he seems so innocent for some wierd reason, I don't know why!

Webmonkey SUCKED.
Yeah, but he was still an ass!

()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 12:45 AM   #22
Daemon Poster

Icalled you a poser for saying you only pretended to like him, I just relized thats a weird post I made lol

Old 03-23-2006, 01:13 AM   #23
Golden Master

Send a message via AIM to MikeReiner Send a message via MSN to MikeReiner Send a message via Yahoo to MikeReiner

Pinky was disrepectful and was basically incapable of holding an inteligent conversation.

As for webmonkey, well, never heard of him.
MikeReiner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 01:20 AM   #24
Golden Master

Send a message via MSN to ArrizX

Pinky, and is stupid ass cousin... God.. If anyone could set me off, over the internet mind you, well it was them.
()_) ()_)--o-)_)
ArrizX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 02:59 AM   #25
Golden Master

pinky's end had been forecast for ages, so it wasn't a shock, Steven was his own worst enemy, he got too big for his shoes for a start, ordering offending members to behave instead of telling them, [there is a difference] the main offence was probably multi-accounts, now I know that he might have got confused but unfortunately it was still an offence, & couldn't tecnically be ignored.
I admit that I was the main reason that he was first banned, from which he came back, stripped of his mod status, clearly I wasn't the only one who thought his ability to moderate had deteriorated, mods & members alike voiced their concerns quite loudly, that's the bare facts of the matter as I see it, obviously he had his supporters, but perhaps those members didn't see his other side, he was very good at saying sorry, then blotting his copy book in virtually his next post
Brookfield is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:09 AM   #26
Golden Master

Exclamation Re: Gone!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArrizX_MuziK
Pinky, and is stupid ass cousin... God.. If anyone could set me off, over the internet mind you, well it was them.
Yes, so we must now all be on our guard against another reincarnation, it's widely predicted, if any member is suspicious that a new member might be him, report it, I have his IP noted down for comparison, I won't mind if there are some false alarms, members have said that they would recognise him by the way he posts.

So come on guys keep those eyes peeled!!
Old 03-23-2006, 03:21 AM   #27
BSOD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brookfield
pinky's end had been forecast for ages, so it wasn't a shock, Steven was his own worst enemy, he got too big for his shoes for a start, ordering offending members to behave instead of telling them, [there is a difference] the main offence was probably multi-accounts, now I know that he might have got confused but unfortunately it was still an offence, & couldn't tecnically be ignored.
I admit that I was the main reason that he was first banned, from which he came back, stripped of his mod status, clearly I wasn't the only one who thought his ability to moderate had deteriorated, mods & members alike voiced their concerns quite loudly, that's the bare facts of the matter as I see it, obviously he had his supporters, but perhaps those members didn't see his other side, he was very good at saying sorry, then blotting his copy book in virtually his next post

Yea, he was probobly like 11 when he got mod.... Can't really trust someone that young with much power I guess, eh?
HRHunteRHR is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2006, 03:39 AM   #28
Daemon Poster

if he got mod at 11 he was a pretty smart kid I never talked to myself but I never knew he was 11 he always posted like a kid then I found out he really was I was shocked, this is funny as heck a 12 year old is causing such a stir lol this funny
Old 03-23-2006, 03:42 AM   #29
Golden Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HRHunteRHR
Yea, he was probobly like 11 when he got mod.... Can't really trust someone that young with much power I guess, eh?
Too true, a few years older, yes, some of our youngest mods are doing a great job. I've never had a problem with that.
Old 03-23-2006, 03:47 AM   #30
Daemon Poster

what's the youngest mod now? I still can't get over that david was 15 when he started CF amazing