Gone!

Hackslayer said:
good job there arrizx so basicly he'll be back hmm... thats the point he will back this isn't the end, wasn't he a mod he must be smart if he made mod . i'm not sure about the other guy tho

Well... No. I dont think hes that smart. And even if he is, he didnt get the idea from me. Thats been discussed here before...

HRHunteRHR said:
Pinky sucked, but he seems so innocent for some wierd reason, I don't know why! :D

Webmonkey SUCKED.

Yeah, but he was still an ass!

Icalled you a poser for saying you only pretended to like him, I just relized thats a weird post I made lol

Pinky was disrepectful and was basically incapable of holding an inteligent conversation.

As for webmonkey, well, never heard of him.

Pinky, and is stupid ass cousin... God.. If anyone could set me off, over the internet mind you, well it was them.

pinky's end had been forecast for ages, so it wasn't a shock, Steven was his own worst enemy, he got too big for his shoes for a start, ordering offending members to behave instead of telling them, [there is a difference] the main offence was probably multi-accounts, now I know that he might have got confused but unfortunately it was still an offence, & couldn't tecnically be ignored.
I admit that I was the main reason that he was first banned, from which he came back, stripped of his mod status, clearly I wasn't the only one who thought his ability to moderate had deteriorated, mods & members alike voiced their concerns quite loudly, that's the bare facts of the matter as I see it, obviously he had his supporters, but perhaps those members didn't see his other side, he was very good at saying sorry, then blotting his copy book in virtually his next post

ArrizX_MuziK said:
Pinky, and is stupid ass cousin... God.. If anyone could set me off, over the internet mind you, well it was them.
Yes, so we must now all be on our guard against another reincarnation, it's widely predicted, if any member is suspicious that a new member might be him, report it, I have his IP noted down for comparison, I won't mind if there are some false alarms, members have said that they would recognise him by the way he posts.

So come on guys keep those eyes peeled!!

Brookfield said:
pinky's end had been forecast for ages, so it wasn't a shock, Steven was his own worst enemy, he got too big for his shoes for a start, ordering offending members to behave instead of telling them, [there is a difference] the main offence was probably multi-accounts, now I know that he might have got confused but unfortunately it was still an offence, & couldn't tecnically be ignored.
I admit that I was the main reason that he was first banned, from which he came back, stripped of his mod status, clearly I wasn't the only one who thought his ability to moderate had deteriorated, mods & members alike voiced their concerns quite loudly, that's the bare facts of the matter as I see it, obviously he had his supporters, but perhaps those members didn't see his other side, he was very good at saying sorry, then blotting his copy book in virtually his next post

Yea, he was probobly like 11 when he got mod.... Can't really trust someone that young with much power I guess, eh?

if he got mod at 11 he was a pretty smart kid I never talked to myself but I never knew he was 11 he always posted like a kid then I found out he really was I was shocked, this is funny as heck a 12 year old is causing such a stir lol this funny

HRHunteRHR said:
Yea, he was probobly like 11 when he got mod.... Can't really trust someone that young with much power I guess, eh?
Too true, a few years older, yes, some of our youngest mods are doing a great job. I've never had a problem with that.

Back
Top Bottom