Going on a date . .

Just out of interest where are you thinking of taking her , what are you thinking of doing on your date ?

If you want to buy her something than rather than just turning up with something buy her something during the course of the date ,for example a local restauraunt i frequent particularly for dates usually has a rose seller that comes round selling roses so if something like that happens ill usually gauge if thats something the date would aprechiate and buy her one if so , that being said i dont ever recall buying any roses on a first date .

Definitely wouldn't go to a movie on the first several dates... If you want to get to know her, going into a theater to stare at a screen with the other person right beside you is not getting to know them at all. A movie is for later when you already have a decent relationship with the person and know them well enough.

Usually i wouldnt go to the cinema on a first date however if you plan to go for a drink or meal afterwards then it can give you something to talk about , although again something that really shouldnt be a problem

watching dvd's at home can be more fun anyway because theres no problem with talking through the movie .

its tomorow btw.

you all are the best. best place to seek advice.... actually i had no choice. this is the only forum im registered to. lol

Just be upfront with her thats all, take her to the restaurant. Non of that movie, McDonalds cheep stuff. And no need for expansive gifts on the 1st date. After both of you had a glass of nice red wine, tell her that you always had feeling for her and that you like here..etc. Unless she is 12 years old she will appreciate your honestly and you your self will feel like you just got larger ballz :)

GL to you.

Back
Top Bottom